- The Stove Cover in the main photo is shown in Classic Gray with notched handles
- Our Stove Cover is crafted from solid pine sourced from our local lumber mill
- Exterior Dimensions: 30″L x 22″W x 2-1/2″H
Interior Dimensions: 28-1/2″L x 20-1/2″W x 1-3/4″H
- Sealed with a food-safe sealant to easily clean any spills with a damp cloth
Stove covers or noodle boards were a spectacular kitchen gadget years ago when everyone still had time to hand-make their own noodles. Today stove covers are great in every kitchen to provide extra counter space for your crockpot, additional workspace, or just the ability to hide your not-so-spotless stove when family and friends arrive!
Outside Dimensions: 30″L x 22″W x 2-1/2″H
This is the standard size of a gas stovetop.
Inside Dimensions: 28-1/2″L x 20-1/2″W x 1-3/4″H – This height gives you enough clearance for your burners.
If you need a custom size for a smaller or larger stove message us with your needed dimensions for a quote!
Care notes for this piece:
- Please allow the stove to cool completely before you place the stovetop cover on top. The cover is solid wood and wood will warp when hot items are placed on top or if it’s placed on a hot surface
- Each tray is sealed while this does not make them waterproof they are water-resistant. Just wipe up any spill with a soft cloth
- This is not a cutting board
- Excessive moisture may damage the finish over time
Note about our pieces:
Each piece from our shop is custom-crafted for your home and built to last for years. While we’re extremely detail-oriented in choosing each board to make your piece some imperfections should be expected- this includes knots, veins, sap lines, and color variances in the wood. We believe this adds character and unique touch to each piece.