How Are Your Candles Made?
Each of our candles are made from all-natural American grown soy wax, essential oils & fragrances, and finished with a wood wick. All-natural soy wax and a wooden wick provide a clean burning candle with a longer-lasting burn time.
Why Soy Wax?
Soy wax has numerous benefits that are not only better for you but also the environment. Some of the benefits include:
- It is a natural wax option, unlike paraffin wax which may contain toxins
- Biodegradable and easy to clean-up with soap and water
- Does not contain petrol soot that might blacken walls or ceilings
- Derived from a renewable resource, soy beans, that also supports local farms
How Long Should I Burn My Candle?
When you light a new candle we recommend burning your candle long enough for the melted wax to reach edge to edge. This typically takes 2-4 hours. Doing this will help create a “memory” for your candle to avoid tunneling.
After your first burn, we recommend burning your candle no more than 4 hours at a time for maximum quality and longevity. Once your candle has 1/4″ of wax remaining, we recommend you switch to your next awesome candle.
What Length Should I Trim My Wick To?
We recommend trimming your wick to 1/4” before lighting your candle each time. This keeps the candle from smoking and producing a large flame, which may lead to soot around the glass jar.
Can I send an item as a gift?
Yes, you certainly can! Simply, put a note on the order that it is a gift, and we can include a card for you with a note if you choose. We will also be sure to not include any type of receipt information.
How do I apply a coupon code?
One coupon code can be applied to each order at checkout! Simply add your coupon code to the box that reads “discount code” and hit apply!
What is your Shipping Policy?
- Orders ship with UPS & USPS
- A 20% restocking fee is assessed on all returns.
We know it is hard to wait for handmade in the world of Amazon Prime and we are excited for you to receive your product. Our Ready to Ship items will ship in 1 to 2 business days from the date your order was placed.
Please keep in mind that any of our custom pieces are made to order and lead times vary by product and demand. Please let us know BEFORE purchase if you have a rush.
What is your Return Policy?
- If you’re not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us we’re happy to help. We ask that you contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.
- All returns must be returned in original condition and have no visible signs of wear or use. Returned items are subject to a restocking fee of 20%.
- If your item is personalized with a name or custom design or custom sized per your provided dimensions, we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- The original shipping cost is non-refundable.
- Be sure to repackage your item carefully to ensure that it arrives back to us in the original condition. Any damage will lower the credit value of the item.
Insurance & Damaged Packages
- We insure all packages to the value of the item.
- If your item arrives damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file an insurance claim on your behalf for your order. Please notify us within 7 days of delivery
- We may request photos of the product and packaging so the insurance claim can be processed promptly.
- Please do not discard any shipping materials or the item until the claim has been processed.
What is considered damaged?
Each item is lovingly handmade and is not a mass-produced reproduction. While we are extremely detail-oriented in choosing each board to make your piece some imperfections should be expected.
- If your item arrives with dents, separated boards, nails or screws showing this is considered damaged. Please contact us so we can file an insurance claim and make it right for you.
- Wood characteristics such as- knots, veins, sap lines, and color variances in the wood are not considered damage.
- Variations in the stain color are not considered damage.
- Final measurements on all wood items (stove covers, lazy susans, serving trays, bread boxes, etc.) may vary up to 1/8″ as we use the highest quality sourced pine but there can be slight variations in every board. This is not considered damaged.
- With each of our hand-painted pieces, brush strokes may also be visible.